Konkan Railway Invites Applications from Retired Senior Section Engineers of Electrical Department from Indian Railways for Engagement for Railway Electrification Project on Re-employment Basis
Notification Number – CO-13014(14)/12/2018-Pers(25336)
Date of Notification – 30/07/2018
Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018: Konkan Railway is currently inviting applications from retired Senior Section Engineers of Electrical Department from Indian Railways for engagement for railway electrification (RE) project on re-employment basis in Konkan Railway Corporation Limited.
The applicant applying for the post should be a retired Senior Supervisor / Sr. Section Engineer / Section Engineer of Electrical Department from Indian Railway. He/she must have a minimum of 10-year experience in the construction/maintenance of TRD/PSI/Depot Management assets, including working in Junior Supervisor (JEE) level.
The person should be in regular scale at Level-7 (GP Rs 4600/-) at the time of retirement. Emoluments will be calculated accordingly for a candidate who got higher scale in MACPS.
The tenure of re-employment will be for a period of two years or up to 65 years of age, whichever is earlier.
Those applying for the job must note that the selected candidate can be posted and transferred anywhere in the area of operation of Konkan Railway Corporation Limited.
Senior Section Engineer shall assist his/her superior in day to day RE Works and shall be responsible for all electrical works related to Rly Electrification of Konkan Railway Route including preparing estimates, tender documents, design and drawings, specifications, execution and monitoring of progress of field works including power supply arrangements and execution of EHT Transmission line from State Electricity Board.
The candidate must be maximum 64 years of age as on 01/01/2019.
Number of Vacancies
There is only one post vacant.
How to Apply
The candidates must send applications in prescribed format and completed in all respects along with enclosures to Assistant Personnel Officer, Konkan Railway Corporation, Navi Mumbai by 07/08/2018. The application should clearly mention the Notification No. and post applied for.
For more details, please check official notification at this link.
Konkan Railway Recruitment News: KRCL Invites Applications for the Post of Chief Electrical Engineer (CEE)- Project
Date of Notification: 26/7/2018
Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018: Konkan Railways is currently inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Chief Electrical Engineer (CEE)-Project. There is one post available, and the selected candidate will be posted in Jammu and Kashmir region. Selection will be done for a term of 3 years normal term of deputation, which will be extendable upto 05 years. Pay and Allowances will include parent Railways pay plus deputation allowance. Candidate must be below 57 years of age as on date of notification.
The last date for submitting applications is 28/08/2018.
To be eligible for the post of Chief Electrical Engineer in Konkan Railways, a candidate must be either a:
(1) – Railway Officer:- SAG/NFSAG/SG IRSSE Officers having an experience of more than 16 years of Group ‘A’ service.
(2) – An Officer of Electrical wing of Railway PSU. These candidates must be presently working in E-8 level of lOA Scale. Otherwise he must have completed minimum 4 years of service in E-7 of lOA Scale.
Selected candidate shall be responsible for all electrical works related USBRL project including preparing tender documents, estimates, design and drawings, specifications, execution and monitoring of progress of field works.
Konkan Railway Recruitment Cell will shortlist suitable applicants on the basis of their eligibility and experience. Final selection will be done on the basis of interview.
For detailed information about this Konkan Railway Recruitment Drive 2018, check the official notification at this link.
Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. (KRCL) Invites Applications for the Post of Director (Way & Works)
Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018: Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. has invited applications from eligible candidates for recruitment on the post of Director (Way & Works). The person selected as the Director (Way & Works) will be a member on the Board of Directors and will report to the Chairman & Managing Director.
According to Konkan Railway official notification, the main responsibilities of Director (Way & Works) will include overseeing the works relating to:
– construction activities
– maintenance of permanent way fixed structures, roads and colonies
– maintenance of track maintenance machines
– planning of tunnels, bridges, building, and structures.
– water supply, drainage, security patrolling, speed restrictions and procurement of track fittings.
– Engineering Signal and Telecom Electrical and Stores departments
The applicant applying for the post of Director in Konkan Railway must be at least 45 years’ of age on the date of occurrence of vacancy.
For this post, the candidate must be employed in a regular capacity in one of the followings:-
– Central Public Sector Enterprise;
– Central Government including the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services;
– State Public Sector Enterprise (SPSE) having annual turnover of Rs 1500 crore or more;
– Private Sector company having annual turnover of 1500 crore or more.
Candidate willing to apply for this Konkan Railway recruitment drive should note that they should have ample experience at a senior post in the area of technical/ operational/ project management. At least five years of candidate’s service in the last ten years should be in construction of railways projects. Experience in Signaling and Telecommunications is desirable.
The applicant must have an engineering degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
Konkan Railway Recruitment: Points to Remember
– The appointment on the post of Director in Konkan Railway shall be for a period of five years from the date of joining or up to the date of superannaution.
– All applicants should send their applications in prescribed format and through proper channels.
– An applicant will give an undertaking that he/she will join the post upon selected. Applications without such undertaking would be rejected.
– The last date of submitting the applications is August 16, 2018, 15.00 hours.
For detailed information about this post, check official notification at this link.
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) Invites Applications for the Post of Junior Scale Executives in Various Departments
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited has invited applications from committed and passionate young candidates for the post of Junior Scale Executives in Accounts, Traffic (Operating & Commercial), and Personnel department. This is a good opportunity for energetic youths who want a job in Konkan Railways. The last date of submitting applications is July 31, 2018. Earlier the last date was July 18, 2018 but Konkan Railway Recruitment Board has now extended the last date of submission to July 31, 2018. Interested candidates can apply ONLINE on the official website www.konkanrailway.com.
Candidates also need to send a print out of their online applications along with enclosures to the office of Sr. Recruitment Officer in the address mentioned in the official notification of Konkan Railway.
Educational Qualification Required for Junior Scale Executive Post in Konkan Railway
– For posts in Accounts Department, a candidate must have a regular Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce stream and qualification of Chartered Accountant (CA) / Cost and Management Accountant (CMA) from recognized Institution.
– For appointment in Traffic (Operating & Commercial) department in Konkan Railways, a candidate must have a regular Bachelor’s Degree in any stream. He should also possess a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree in Sales/ Marketing/ Logistics/ Transportation or other equivalent stream. Candidate should also have a valid Common Admission Test (CAT) score not earlier than year 2012.
– For appointment in Personnel Department, a candidate must have a regular Bachelor’s Degree in any stream. He/she should also have a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree in Human Resources stream and a valid Common Admission Test (CAT) score not earlier than year 2012.
– Knowledge of various activities of the concerned department and competence to handle the department.
– Leadership qualities with pro-active approach.
– Good personality and communication skills.
Candidate must not be more than 30 years’ of age on 01/07/2018.
This is surely an excellent opportunity for candidates who were waiting for an official notification for Konkan Railway recruitment drive 2018.
For detailed information about this post, check official notification at this link.
For Konkan Railway notification regarding extension of last date, check this link.